What is your policy?
Because your purchase is custom printed exclusively for you, it will only qualify for replacement, return or refund if: (i) the product itself is flawed, (ii) the quality of the printing is poor or (iii) the final product is notably different from the product presented on the order screen.
If your purchase meets the above criteria, email us as soon as possible, preferably no later than 20 days after the delivery date at firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Your order number and the email address registered to the shipping information.
- Photo(s) of the affected items(s). Please include a photo of the whole item and any other photos that may help identify the issue, including photos for:
- Apparel: the garment’s label and another with the full item clearly displayed. Include any size adjustments as we cannot modify replacements once requested.
- Posters: send us an image of the entire poster laying on a flat surface.
- Phone cases: include pictures of both the front and the back of the case.
- Other items: a photo that shows the whole product as well as any relevant closeups.
- Any other relevant information.
How long does a replacement, refund, or return take to process?
If your claim is approved, we will request a replacement or issue a refund. Qualified refunds are processed immediately but may take 5-10 business days to appear on your statement depending on your payment method.
If we request item(s) to be returned to us, we will send the qualified refund or replacement to you after receiving the return. Customers are responsible for shipping costs on returns. Shipping, handling, taxes and any additional service costs are nonrefundable.
To qualify for a return or refund, your item must be unused and in perfect condition. Unqualified returns will not be eligible for a refund or replacement, and the item will be forfeited.
Anything else I should know?
We cannot accept returns or process refunds if:
- The item(s) is printed as ordered, but you “changed your mind”. We print on demand and therefore cannot accept returns with that inquiry.
- The return request is not viewed and approved by our team before you send the item(s) back.
- The item(s) have been worn or washed.
- The item(s) have been altered in any way or if they do not have the original tags.
- The item(s) were a “Final Sale,” during time periods such as: Halloween, Christmas, Black Friday, St. Patrick’s Day, etc. and utilized a promo code.
Any further questions about our return and refund policy?
Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will help you out to the best of our abilities!